Monday 28 May 2018

It's been a long time.

Well, here I am, I'm back.  Looking back on my posts it's been 5 years since I last posted.  I think I must have got bored with the 365 day challenge or something so I gave up.

The fact is that I don't think that I have a lot to say but people keep telling me that I have so here we go again.

My brother keeps encouraging me to write a blog about my experiences with rheumatoid arthritis and how I cope with everyday life so, after a long wait, I decided that I should get back on it!

It took me ages to find my blog again.  I couldn't even remember what it was called or how I log into it.  Thanks to google, and their magic, I managed to find it and not only that, I managed to log back in again.

I've got a few ideas for a few posts so I best get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment